Large 7 Cup Capacity
This Cajun Classic 7-cup aluminum coffee pot is topped with a cylinder that has a perforated bottom disk and a separate perforated top disk. Regular grind coffee is measured into the bottom of the cylinder and boiling water is poured through the perforated top disk, dispersing the water over the grinds. The brew then drips into the serving pot. This method produces a strong, tasty brew. This is not a percolating pot! GL10035
- Made from Heavy Duty Aluminum
Overall Dimensions Weight 2 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 2-3 weeks Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 10 Inches Shipping Height 10 Inches Shipping Length 10 Inches Shipping Weight 2 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
DANGEROUS!This looks like the real McCoy, but it is not. That is, it lis not the same quality of the old Wearever alumnimum pots. It is thin, poorly assembled, and I would not want to take responsibility for what might leach out of it. I bought it because I was desperate. I grew up in Central Louisiana, and I've never used anything other than a drip coffee pot unless I have guests and just want something I can plug in and forget. So when my old (maybe 30 year old) Wearever pot finally developed a tiny leak from mishandling , I started looking for another like it. No luck. The leak was so small that I just put a paper towel under the pot when the coffee was dripping and kept looking for a replacement. Then one day I was in a hardware store and there it was---right size and even if it was made in China and had some visible weld marks, it was distributed by a firm in Marksville, LA, heart of Louisiana. Folks in Marksville knew coffee, I figured. I was so happy with my find that I tossed my old pot into the trash. Unfortunately. First problem: the lid didn't fit perfectly and while trying to put it on the pot after pouring boiling water into the water holder, the handle tilted from the heat, the top slipped down into the water, and I found my entire hand in boiling water. That was last week. Today, I put coffee in the basket of the pot, put it on the front burner of the stove, and turned the gas on under the teapot that sat on the back burner for afternoon coffee. Just then the telephone rang and I reached over to take the call. I was a yard away from the stove and only had time to answer the call when I smelled something awful: in trying to take the call, I had mistakenly turned the flame on under the coffee pot. In less than 30 seconds (tops!), the bottom had melted in two spots and the coffee grounds in the basket had gotten so hot they were roasting. I do not exaggerate. The gas flame was on low, and the bottom burned through. I can't even count the times someone had put the old pot on the stove to warm up and forgotten about it until the liquid had cooked out. A good scrubbing, and the pot was fine. I would be very careful with this pot. I'm looking for one that looks like it but that is made of good-quality, heavy grade aluminum. I don't care what it costs. As a result of this $26 purchase, I have a badly burned hand and no coffee pot. Can one get aluminum poisoning in a week's time? I wanted to like this pot. I really did. But I think it is dangerous.
Makes great coffeeThese drip pots (made in China) make the best coffee. I purchased three pots (this is the only place I found them except used on e-bay, so I bought for relatives as well) and one was unusable because the handle had not been put on correctly. I used JB weld to re-attach and all seems to be working properly now, but I shouldn't have had to do that to a new pot!
Exactly what I was looking forThis was bought for my mother, who is 90 years old and has been a coffee drinker all her life. She has always used a stove-top dripolator and when her old one (40 years old at least) finally bit the dust I tried everywhere to find a replacement. This was exactly what she wanted, at a good price and was shipped immediately. It made her day when I gave it to her; thank you Cajun for having this product.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Cajun Classic Coffee Makers 7-Cup Aluminum Drip Coffee Maker - GL10035? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?