Four 304 grade stainless steel burners for long lasting durability
Blending quality and performance into one package, the Napoleon Prestige PRO has the features to make every cooking experience exceptional. The Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 propane gas built-in grill has four stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs of cooking power. The grill has 500 square inches of main cooking area and 260 square inches of warming area for a total of 760 square inches of cooking area. The Napoleon electronic Jetfire ignition with crossover lighting starts each burner individually for a reliable start up every time and allows you to light all the burners at the same time. The stainless steel wave cooking grids create the trademark Napoleon sear lines. The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. The Prestige PRO500 also has a stainless steel rear infrared burner with a smoker channel for roasting and smoking with the rotisserie kit. The hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and retains heat for oven-like performance. The Night Light control knobs illuminate the control knobs and enhance evening entertaining while two interior lights illuminate the grilling surface. A full width drip pan also makes clean up a breeze. This Napoleon grill is manufactured in Canada.
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner allows you to slow roast food with restaurant quality results
- Stainless steel wave cooking grates create impressive sear lines
- Night Light illuminated controls and two interior halogen lights for grilling at night
WarrantyThe aluminum castings, stainless steel cooking grids, lid insert, lid and stainless steel base are warranted for a lifetime. The stainless steel tube burners are warranted for ten (10) years and the stainless steel sear plates are warranted for five (5) years. Napoleon will provide replacement parts at 50 percent of the current retail price for an additional five (5) years on the stainless steel burners and sear plates. The ceramic infrared rotisserie burner is warranted for three (3) years and the ceramic infrared bottom burner is warranted for two (2) years. All other parts are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 24 Inches Width 32 Inches Depth 26 1/4 Inches Weight 120 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 32 Inches Shipping Height 26 Inches Shipping Length 32 Inches Shipping Weight 120 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Lion L75000 32-Inch Stainless Steel Built-In Propane Gas Grill
|Blaze 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Rear Infrared Burner - BLZ-4-LP|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Mid-Level||Mid-Level|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||60000||56000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Available||Available|
|Main Burner Material||Cast Stainless Steel||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||30 X 19 1/4 Inches||29 1/2 X 17 7/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||Yes|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||647 Sq. Inches||552 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||183 Sq. Inches||186 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||830 Sq. Inches||748 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||15000||10000|
|Ignition Type||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||Yes||No|
|Made In USA||No||No|
|Hose / Regulator Included||No||Yes|
|Cutout Width||31 Inches||30 5/8 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||21 1/2 Inches||21 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Height||9 5/8 Inches||8 1/2 Inches|
|Extra Features||Best Value Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner; Ceramic Rod Flame Tamer Add-On Upgrade; Hideaway Warming Rack||Best In Class Lifetime Warranty; Best Mid-Level Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Infrared Rear Burner? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?