Combines the heat retention of a kamado with the precise temperature of a pellet grill
- Smoke and grill settings offer large variety of cooking options
- 11-pound pellet hopper provides up to 40 hours of smoke time without refilling
- Two enamel coated steel shelves for additional workspace while grilling
- Includes grill cover and grill gripper tool
Impress your friends and family with the first ever kamado style pellet grill. The patented design of the porcelain enameled, ceramic shell allows this grill to retain heat at temperatures that range from 150 to an excess of 650 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for smoking and searing your favorite foods. The cast iron grill grate provides 290 square inches of cooking area and evenly distributes heat, eliminating hot and cold spots for perfectly cooked food. Underneath the grill grate, the pellet engine creates 50,000 BTUs of heat with a constant flame. The exterior of the grill features a steel smoker cap that protects the grill area from the elements and debris. This smoker cap also allows for better heat control with no adjusting. Each side of this grill has an enamel coated, steel shelf to provide extra work space while cooking. The left shelf includes three stainless steel pegs for utensil storage while the right shelf has an 11-pound pellet hopper and control panel seamlessly built in. The simplified controls help you to maintain accuracy for consistent grilling. To ignite the grill, simply flick the switch to smoke or grill mode and turn the knob to the start setting. Ignition time only takes 2 minutes. Heat and temperature can then be adjusted and controlled using the built-in temperature gauge and control knob with low, medium and high settings. When set in smoke mode, the grill will consistently push 2,000 BTUs for up to 40 hours on a full hopper. A triple spring hinge and bamboo handle make lifting your grill lid easy. The heavy duty triple spring hinge provides support and stability when lifting while the bamboo handle stays cool to the touch. The bottom of the unit features two wheels that make moving and maneuvering your grill easy. Requires 115V of power for auto-start ignition. The grill cover & grill gripper tool are included with the grill for a complete package.
- 49 1/2 inches
- 49 inches
- 26 inches
- 280 pounds
WarrantySherwood Industries Ltd. warrants this grill to be free from defects in the materials and workmanship of the ceramic shell for a period of seven years. The metal components and cast iron parts are warranted against defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of five years. All electrical components are covered under a warranty for a three year period.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 49 Inches Width 49 1/2 Inches Depth 26 Inches Weight 280 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Overall Customer Rating
Most Helpful ReviewAMAZING GRILL!!!!!
Top ReviewAMAZING GRILL!!!!!
Customers Also Viewed
- Item Reviewed
- Black Olive Pellet Kamado Grill - On Cart
Average Overall Customer Rating5.0 out of 5.0 1 Review
- Average User Rating
- (1 Review)
Want toreview this product?
Question & Answer
What ambient temperatures can I still use this grill in? Also, I understand it is a pellet grill, but I can I still use charcoal if I choose to?
This grill has been used and tested in Canada, so you do not have to worry about any issues with cold weather. The manufacture actually does not have any specific temperatures they would not recommend you use the grill in. Unfortunately the pellet grill does not have all of the components the charcoal grill does. The pellet grill is sealed and does not have the air flow required for charcoal use.
Want to ask a question about this product?