Illuminated control panel for evening grilling
- Flip-Clean briquettes for effortless maintenance
- Commercial-grade burners for even heat distribution
- Automatic re-ignition for steady, reliable operation
- Extra large grilling area handles any grilling challenge
Tempered in the mold of grilling perfection, Viking grills have developed over the years to cater to your grilling needs, producing professional cooking results on a high-quality, commercial-grade grill. This 42-inch gas grill on cart has a mounted numerical thermometer that gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F, and the hermetically-sealed design ensures that it will never fog, making it easy to read. Enjoy the reliability of 120V electric ignition with exclusive automatic reignition for a steady, reliable startup every time. Demand commercial cooking conditions with every grilling experience, using the three (3) high-powered 29,000 BTU (each) stainless steel burners that push 87,000 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface, and the 15,000 BTU gourmet-glow infrared rotisserie burner. Unique motor housing design secures 70 pounds of maximum rotisserie capacity. A Black Diamond briquette flavor generator system provides a smoky accent, and promotes even heating while protecting the burner from debris. Introduce a delicious smoked flavor to anything you grill, with the added convenience of the removable smoker box. There are two (2) halogen lights mounted on the interior canopy, providing essential lighting for grilling into the evening hours. The elegant blue LED lighting on the grill knobs also contributes to the modern edge of this impressive grilling masterpiece. Burner drip guards, porcelainized cast-iron grill grates that prevent sticking, and a one-of-a-kind grease management system help keep cleanup simple. The VGBQ54203RE 500 series Viking grill is fueled by clean-burning natural gas. This Viking grill comes with a matching grill cart equipped with the promising durability of stainless steel construction. Instant grill portability has never been easier with the 10-inch rubber wheels and inboard locking casters.
- 73 3/16 inches
- 54 1/4 inches
- 32 3/4 inches
WarrantyViking provides a one-year full warranty on the complete unit, a lifetime limited warranty that covers rust through on all stainless steel components, and a two-year limited warranty on door hinges and drawer slides. A ninety-day limited warranty covers all cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items. This warranty is valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Overall Dimensions Height 54 1/4 Inches Width 73 3/16 Inches Depth 32 3/4 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price* Call For Product Pricing and Shipping Details: 1-877-743-2269 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E790s 36-Inch Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Single Side Burner …
|Lynx Professional 42-Inch Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Ro…|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Gas Grill Class||Luxury||Luxury|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||99000||73000|
|Infrared Main Burner||One Infrared||One Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Cast Stainless Steel + Ceramic Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||Stainless Steel||Ceramic|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||36 X 22 Inches||39 X 21 Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||792 Sq. Inches||855 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||288 Sq. Inches||345 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||1080 Sq. Inches||1200 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||13000||16000|
|Heat Zone Separators||Yes||No|
|Ignition Type||Hot Surface||Hot Surface|
|Grill Lights||Internal / External||Internal / External|
|Spring Assisted Hood||Yes||Yes|
|Includes Smoker Box||Yes||Yes|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Side Burner Type||Side Burner||None|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Viking VGBQ54203RE 42-Inch Ultra-Premium 500 Series Natural Gas Grill On Cart? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?