Flip-Clean briquettes for effortless maintenance
Tempered in the mold of grilling perfection, Viking grills have developed over the years to cater to your grilling needs, producing professional cooking results on a high-quality, commercial-grade grill. This 30-inch gas grill on cart has a mounted numerical thermometer that gives approximate temperature readouts, and the hermetically-sealed design ensures that it will never fog, making it easy to read. Enjoy the reliability of 9V battery ignition for a steady, reliable startup every time. Demand commercial cooking conditions with every grilling experience, using the two (2) high-powered 22,500 BTU (each) 304 stainless steel burners that push 45,000 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface. A ceramic heat distribution system with flip-clean briquettes provides smoky flavor, and generates even heating while protecting the burner from debris. This grill also boasts an exclusive polished/brushed edge canopy design that maintains the classic, cosmetic features reflected in all Viking grills. The VGBQ13002 100 series Viking grill is fueled by clean-burning propane gas. This Viking grill comes with a matching grill cart equipped with the promising durability of stainless steel construction. Instant grill portability has never been easier with the 10-inch rubber wheels and inboard locking casters.
- Commercial-grade burners for even heat distribution
- Easy 9Volt battery ignition for a reliable spark every time
- Large grilling area handles any grilling challenge
- Porcelain-coated steel grates for professional-style grilling
WarrantyViking provides a one-year full warranty on the complete unit, a lifetime limited warranty that covers rust through on all stainless steel components, and a two-year limited warranty on door hinges and drawer slides. A ninety-day limited warranty covers all cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items. This warranty is valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price* Call For Product Pricing and Shipping Details: 1-877-743-2269 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
PGS Legacy Newport 30-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill
|Lynx Sedona 30-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Rotisser…|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Model Number||S27-LP + S27-CART||L500PSR-LP + L500CART|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Premium|
|Collection||Legacy||Sedona By Lynx|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||201 Stainless Steel|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||50000||46000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Available||One Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel + Ceramic Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||Ceramic||Ceramic|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||27 X 20 Inches||27 X 17 3/4 Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||540 Sq. Inches||508 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||200 Sq. Inches||225 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||740 Sq. Inches||733 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||12500|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||Internal / External|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Side Burner Type||None||None|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Viking VGBQ13002 30-Inch Ultra-Premium 100 Series Propane Gas Grill On Cart? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?