True smoker grill combo unit
- Smoke and grill simultaneously
- Large preparation tray
- Sturdy lower storage shelf
- Cooks for 10 to 14 people
This Medina River Large Smoker Charcoal Grill features 14 gauge steel construction with a black 800 degree dry powder coated finish for years of use without burnout. No need to own a smoker and a bbq grill, the Medina Smoker Grill is a true combo unit. Both the smoking and firebox chambers include a grilling and charcoal grate, allowing you to grill and smoke at the same time! The firebox is designed for use with charcoal briquettes or lump hardwood charcoal and will accommodate enough food for 10 to 14 people. Convenient fold down pull handle and two sturdy 8 inch steel wagon wheels makes moving the smoker grill a breeze. Unit features a large front preparation tray that runs the length of the grill, a sturdy lower shelf for storage, cool touch handles on smoker and firebox hoods, easy read thermometer, grease drain, bucket, and hook for smoking chamber, and large ash door and rake for easy clean-out. The tight air baffle on the ash door and exhaust damper on the exhaust stack insure proper temperature control. Some assembly required. Smoking Chamber Dimensions (in inches): 36 w x 17 d. Firebox Dimensions (in inches): 17 w x 17 d. Overall Dimensions (in inches): 57 h x 58 w x 22 d. Weight: 144 lbs.
- 144 pounds
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Weight 144 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-4 weeks
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
BBQ/Smoker Medina RiverI have had this BBQ/Smoker for two years and its a great one! I have cooked brisket, bbq ribs, fish, chicken and its been great. Superbowl is an event at my house and over the past two years the family loves it. The bad part about it is that my wife hates it...cause of the smoke.. so when I light it up I am usually sleepin downstairs.. :)
Great price point. Durable, Works well.I live in what most of the country calls a 'garden home' with a small enclosed backyard. But I love to barbecue! The neighbors are close-by and they have learned to tolerate me in favor of a few deliveries of salmon and pulled pork. My point is, I looked far and wide for a grill/smoker that would meet my needs (Me, spouse and three, 6-foot teenage boys), strong enough and portable enough to assemble in the patio and low cost enough to not feel bad when we leave it behind when we move. I have had the beast for 2 years and I can cook 6 chickens, or or 6 full racks of baby back ribs with no problem. I have smoked 6 salmon fillets at a time. I use this thing about twice a week year-round. With a 6 qt cast iron dutch oven inside, I can do chili all day long. I do not take care of it. I leave it out all year (we don't have snow, but we do have fog from the ocean and everything rusts whether you cover it or not) so I don't expect it to hold up perfectly. This year I took a wire brush and sander to the outside and spray painted it with rustoleum BBQ paint. Should last a long time. I recon quite a bit longer than the more flimsy competitors. I don't need any sissy modifications. Just experience. Adjustable air supply and adjustable flu is all you need and a few BBQ runs with pencil, paper, watch, thermometer, and count your briquettes.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Medina River Backyard Large Charcoal Smoker Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?