- Converts your Icon Kamado Grill into a natural gas grill quickly and easily
- Compatible with 100, C51, 400, 700, 800, and 900 Series Icon Kamado Grills
- Includes burner, heat exchanger, lava stone and bracket, and brass quick disconnect
- 26,500 BTU Infrared Stainless Steel Burner heats quickly to get you cooking in minutes
- Push button ignition and built-in thermocouple provide safe and easy operation
The Quick Change Gas Insert fits on most Icon Kamado Grills and is used to quickly convert your charcoal grill into a natural gas fueled grill. This allows you to cook efficiently using gas while still retaining the same quality of food that kamado style grilling is known for. Simply take out the cooking grates, charcoal grate, and ash drawer, slide in the gas insert, place the heat exchanger over the burner, place the bracket and lava stone, and then attach your natural gas line, and you are ready to grill. The stainless steel infrared burner burns at 26,500 BTUs. It uses push button ignition, and can be set low, medium, or high. The gas heat exchanger is placed over the flame to deflect heat. The Quick Change Gas Insert also includes a lava stone and bracket, brass quick disconnect and gas hose. This game-changing accessory is easy and quick to set up, and is part of what makes Icon Grills the most innovative name in kamado grills.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number