Black Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 834 sq inches of total cooking surface
- Tempered Glass Window
- Adjustable charcoal tray
- Stainless front and side tables
This Hasty-Bake Gourmet Dual Finish Charcoal Grill is Hasty-Bakes ultimate charcoal oven. The Dual Finish Gourmet features an 18 gauge powder coated base with a 20 gauge stainless steel hood and 3/16 inch thick tempered glass window; 834 sq inches of total cooking surface (523 primary); an adjustable charcoal tray; stainless steel front and side tables; 28. 5 x 10. 75 inch removable warming rack; and a door on side for easy charcoal access and cleaning. Hood is designed with a bifold door and rotisserie cooking in mind. The hood will even allow the serious backyard chef the opportunity to run two rotisseries at one time. 5 year warranty. Grill Dimensions (in inches): 41 1/2 W x 21 D x 47 H.
- 170 pounds
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Weight 170 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 10-14 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 170 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Hasty-Bake Gourmet Dual Finish Charcoal Grill
|Hasty-Bake Gourmet Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||—||304 Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Plated Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||28 X 19 Inches||28 X 19 Inches|
|Grill Type||Charcoal Grill, Smokers||Charcoal Grill, Smokers|
|Smoker And Grill||Yes||Yes|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Great GrillThis is a fantastic grill. Product description didn't mention that it comes with a big bag of lump charcoal, starters, drip pan and the optional (according to Hasty Bake's website) front shelf. Assembly was easy, the manual was very clear and worth reading as there are a couple not so intuitive tips to get the most out of the grill. My only concern is with the glass. After an 8 hour brisket, there is some serious buildup on the glass window. Some degreaser removed some of it, but it looks like I'll have to attack it with a razor scraper or more powerful chemical. While the glass was clear, it was a great way to keep an eye on smoked/baked items without releasing any heat/smoke/moisture. The air control is accurate and very adjustable, but sometimes getting the charcoal nice and hot requires opening the door a crack to let in more air. When baking and smoking with the indirect shield, you can easily maintain temperature for well over an hour off of 12 or so medium-sized pieces of lump charcoal. The pull out charcoal tray and ash pan are very convenient and make adding more charcoal/wood very easy. Grab a good pair of BBQ gloves - you'll need 'em to easily use the tray. Cleanup is a piece of cake as long as you remember to cover the ash pan with some tin foil to make cleaning up a little easier. The stainless and powder coated steel clean up easily with a little degreaser and a Scotch-Brite pad. The V-groove drip channel and slightly angled grill work far better than I expected. You can cook a seriously fatty cut of meat right over the coals and almost all the fat ends up in the tray. If any grease does make it onto the coals, flareups can be snuffed in a matter of seconds by closing the lid, door and vents. I bought the cover for this grill as well, but it's pretty useless against rain. It's well made from attractive black sunbrella fabric, but there are some seams at the top that let quite a bit of water in. Though, given the Hasty Bake's reputation for lasting decades, I'm not so worried about a little water getting in. I'll probably cover it in a tarp for the winter. So far, almost everything I've grilled, baked and smoked have come out great, the only exceptions had nothing to do with the Hasty Bake ;)
The absolute bestMy husband was hesitant to spend this much on a charcoal grill, but after many discussions, we finally agreed to purchase the Hasty Bake. We are both blown away. We did ribs and chicken the first time and they were the best we have ever done. The Hasty Bake is the best grill, charcoal or gas, we have ever used. We entertain a lot and use our grills year round. I cannot say enough about the quality, ease of cleanup, temperature control, and overall excellent cooking of the Hasty Bake.
ImpressiveEveryone who sees the grill is really impressed. My wife was against charcoal due to its setup time, but she is a big fan now due to the unmistakable flavor. You need a lot of charcoal to keep the entire basin going, otherwise stack the charcoal in one area.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Hasty-Bake Gourmet Dual Finish Charcoal Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?