Panels fit over any grill surface or can be used as drop-in replacement cooking grates (panels connect together to fit any grill width)
Give your grill a makeover with a GrillGrate that interlocks that fits over any grill surface to amplify heat, even out hot/cold spots and reduce flare-ups. The original raised rail design of the 5 1/4 X 24-inch panel allows for more surface area contact and better heat conduction to get perfect sear lines, while juices collect in the valleys then steam or sizzle adding more flavor and moisture into your food. The shape radiates with heat for fast, even cooking and the bottom protects against flareups and drying heat. The fat drains off and burns in the bottom of the grill grate and not on the outside of your food. The rust-resistant GrillGrate is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum that is hard anodized (a natural hardening process) for an extremely durable surface that withstands heat up to 1000 degrees, and conducts heat better than steel or cast iron. GrillGrate products are made in the USA.
- Raised rail design amplifies heat, evens out hot/cold spots, reduces flare-ups and delivers excellent sear marks
- Enhances food flavor as juices drip into the hot valleys, sizzling and steaming back into the food
- Hard anodized aluminum is durable, rust resistant and superior heat conductor
- 24-inch panel can be used alone or combined with additional panels
WarrantyGrillGrates offers a thirty (30) day no questions asked warranty on their products to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
Specifications Item Type Sear Grate Size 24 Inches Material Aluminum Color Silver Manufacturer GrillGrate Collection GrillGrate Overall Dimensions Height 3/16 Inches Width 5 1/4 Inches Depth 24 Inches Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 6 Inches Shipping Height 6 Inches Shipping Length 24 Inches Shipping Weight 3 Pounds
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
great productI BOUGHT THESE FOR MY WEBER GENESIS TO TRY THEM OUT. WOW. THESE REALY DISTRIBUTE HEAT GREAT. THEY GREATLY REDUCE FLARE UPS AND YOU WONT HAVE TO MOVE YOUR MEAT AROUND DUE TO UNEVEN HEAT. ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THEY ARENT REAL EASY TO CLEAN BUT YOU FOOD IS WORTH IT. THEY SEAR REAL NICE TOO.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the GrillGrate 24-Inch Hard Anodized Aluminum Grill Surface Panel? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?