Gas Log Wood Types
- Most popular wood type in gas log sets.
- Typically found throughout the US and Europe.
- Logs will usually have a medium brown coloration.
- Other coloration options include Red Oak, Golden Oak, Frosted Oak, and more.
- Available in traditional, charred, campfire, and split log styles.
- Offered by all gas log brands.
- Shop Oak Gas Logs.
If you have a fireplace set up to run gas but your décor is a much more modern style, there are modern alternatives to traditional gas logs. These options use glass or shaped refractory ceramics to create a contemporary ambiance in your fireplace.
If you need help deciding, call one of our gas log experts at 1-877-743-2269!