Summit Series gas BBQ grills are the crown jewels of the Weber family, with exclusive features, the highest level of performance and stunning looks. The Weber Summit S-470 is a backyard superstar that will make you say Oh. My. Grill. The stainless steel S-470 features 4 stainless steel burners that produce 48,800 BTUs and a 10,600 BTU Sear Station, each with Snap-Jet individual burner ignition to help you get the party started as quickly as possible. The Summit S series natural gas grill comes fully equipped with 9mm (3/8 inch) stainless steel rod cooking grates and stainless steel Flavorizer bars to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 468 square-inch main cooking grid. The warming rack provides an additional 112 square inches for a generous 580 square inches of total cooking area. Summit grills come equipped with a stainless steel grease tray with a catch pan to make clean-up as easy as possible. The Weber S-470 also has a 12,000 BTU flush-mounted side burner that lets you multi-task while grilling, a stainless steel smoker box with a dedicated 6,800 BTU smoker burner and a 10,600 BTU infrared rotisserie rear burner. The Tuck-Away rotisserie system features a flip-up motor and separate spit rod and fork storage inside the cart. This Weber Summit grill has a painted steel frame and a front-mounted control panel with LED lighted control knobs. The stainless steel shroud will withstand the elements for years to come and has a polished stainless steel handle and a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures. The grill cart features stainless steel doors that open to an enclosed storage area, chrome plated cast-aluminum handles, painted side and rear panels and four heavy-duty casters (2 locking and 2 swivel). Two stainless steel side shelves with painted cast aluminum end caps provide expansive prep space and the six convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby. Light up your grill with the Grill Out handle light, which features an integrated tilt sensor that automatically turns the light on when the lid is raised and off when the lid is closed. A 10-foot flexible natural gas hose is included. With the Weber Summit S-470, welcome to the top-of-the-line! Please note, the grill height dimension listed in the specifications are with the grill lid open. Please note this Weber grill cannot be converted to run on a different fuel type. Be careful when selecting the fuel type desired.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $49 Free Under $49 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $49
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $49 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Weber Summit S-470 Natural Gas Grill With Rotisserie, Sear Burner & Side Burner - 7270001? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?
Customers Also Viewed
Item Added To Cart
Weber Summit S-470 Natural Gas Grill With Rotisserie, Sear Burner & Side Burner - 7270001
Price: $ 1,746.88