- 5 Reviews
- Expert Review
- 5Questions & Answers
Lynx L36ATR-NG Professional 36-Inch Built-In All Infrared Trident Natural Gas Grill with Rotisserie (Good)
Hurry! Only 1 Left In Stock!*
*Offer valid while supplies last.
Item sold on first-come, first-serve basis.
Note: All sales on Deal items are FINAL and not eligible for return.
Deal items are not available for purchase with Reward Points.
Reason for Discount:
Various scuffs and scratches to the item. Hood is dented to the left side. **COVERED BY 90-DAY LYNX MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY** Damage listed does not hinder use. (Stock# 165902-H)Superior craftsmanship and innovative features create the ultimate outdoor grilling machine in this 36-inch natural gas all infrared grill from Lynx. The quality begins outside with gleaming, high-grade 304 stainless steel that is seamlessly welded to eliminate areas where grease and moisture can collect. A patented design deflects wind and allows the grill to vent properly, stabilizing critical surface temperatures when cooking in windy conditions. Inside, three 23,000 BTU Lynx Trident adjustable infrared burners allow you to sear thick-cuts perfectly, or throttle back to cook more delicate items and an advanced ignition system uses a hot element positioned directly above the burner port for reliably safe start-up. The three burners push 69,000 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface. A comprehensive 935 square-inches of overall grilling area combines a 640 square-Inch main cooking grid with 295 square-inches of secondary area to create a highly versatile cooking platform. The Lynx L36ATR-NG also has a dual-position internal rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner to raise your cooking options to their full potential. Lynx made sure you have easy access to all these fine cooking features by adding lift assist and a handle that rotates fluidly as you raise and lower the hood. Like to grill into the night? The adjustment knobs on the control panel sport blue LED accent lights for precise control and ultra-bright internal halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface eliminating guess-work. Proudly made in the USA. Bring the power and performance of Lynx innovation to your outdoor kitchen with the L36ATR-NG Built-in Natural Gas Grill.
Overall Dimensions Height 24 3/4 Inches Width 36 Inches Depth 25 3/8 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 46 Inches Shipping Height 31 1/2 Inches Shipping Length 54 1/2 Inches Shipping Weight 403 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $49 Free Under $49 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $49
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $49 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
- Buy It Used
- Buy It New