Take your wood-fired cooking skills to the next level with the Pro series from Traeger. With more precise temperature control, rugged all-terrain wheels and a stronger body, the Pro Series pellet grill can tackle any grilling challenge. The Pro series 34 pellet grill is constructed with a stamped bronze lid, powder coated steel, and boasts 36,000 BTUs of cooking power. The main grilling rack is 34 X 19 inches of porcelain coated grilling surface accompanied by a 34 X 7 inch extra grill rack for a total grilling area of 884 square inches, letting you cook a full meal all at one time. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. The Digital Pro controller displays the temperature inside the grill on the bright blue LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector (RTD) probe which takes 60 readings per minute to maintain the preset temperatures within 15 degrees. Dual meat probes give you perfect temperature readings on two items at once. The Pro series also adds a clean out to the hopper, allowing you to quickly change the smoke flavor of the pellets while grilling. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet. The Pro series also features a sawhorse chassis and a lift bar on the side of the barrel, allowing you to easily move the grill around on the patio. The proprietary design and thick legs makes the grill more maneuverable while the large, all-terrain wheels helps the grill roll quietly.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $49 Free Under $49 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $49
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $49 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Traeger Pro Series 34-Inch (Gen 1) Wood Pellet Grill - Bronze - TFB88PZB? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?
Customers Also Viewed
Item Added To Cart
Traeger Pro Series 34-Inch (Gen 1) Wood Pellet Grill - Bronze - TFB88PZB
Price: $ 616.88