We want to take a moment to check in with you and let you know how we’re handling things amid the spread of COVID-19. Like many of you, we’re taking steps to protect the most vulnerable among us and to adapt to new circumstances with each passing day. Everyone’s health and safety, both in the workplace and among our customers, are our top priorities.
We’re working to ensure that the products you want are available and your order is delivered to you in the safest, fastest way possible.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
- We’re diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We’ve increased our daily cleaning routines for equipment and facilities, including more frequent handwashing and use of sanitizer.
- We’re working with employees to allow adjustment of schedules and work-from-home where possible. Roughly 90% of our team is now able to work from home.
- We’ve adjusted our warehouse operations to comply with local emergency orders.
- We’ve added more warehouse shifts to adjust to increased order volume, and are currently hiring to fully staff all shifts.
- We’ve implemented appreciation pay and performance bonuses to our warehouse staff, effective from March through August of this year.
Our BBQGuys team truly is a group of fantastic people. Everyone on our team continues to work hard to adapt to an ever-changing landscape of challenges. Orders are still shipping, and our team is here for you. With our order volume increasing by over 100% in the last few months, we’ve temporarily moved our ship times on in-stock product from 24 hours to 1–3 business days. Once our new warehouse shifts are fully staffed, we hope to have this back to 24 hours. Our website lead times have been changed to reflect this, and our staff is working to monitor lead times and update customers and the website on a daily basis.
Many of our suppliers have also been affected to varying degrees by the efforts taken to combat COVID-19 around the country. We’re working with them to monitor lead times while negotiating increased inventory levels as much as we can. We’re updating the lead times on our site daily to let you know our expected lead times on all products in this dynamic situation.
If you’d like more information about our products, or any of the steps we’re taking, we’re available by phone at 855-978-2631, via chat on our website, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also know that many of you enjoy the content we produce. We’re still active on all our social media channels and will continue to bring you tips, recipes, and reviews to carry you through the coming weeks. Continue following our social channels for updates, and if there’s anything you’d like to see from us, please reach out and let us know. We want to make the content you want to see.
Thank you to our staff, our suppliers, and our customers. We hope you and your family stay safe, and that you’ll join us in supporting each other as we figure this out together.
Mike Hackley, CEO