- Ideal for fish, seafood, vegetables, and delicate foods that might stick to, or fall through the grates
- Professional grade non-stick coating ensures long-lasting performance and ease in cleaning
- Elongated, heat-resistant handle locks into place and adjusts to a variety food thicknesses
- Professional-grade non-stick coating ensures long-lasting grilling surface
- Double sided griddle offers a smooth surface and a ribbed surface
- Cast iron delivers excellent heat retention and is very sturdy
- For use with the Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
- Fits the Big Joe II & III 24-Inch kamado grill
- Includes one half griddle
Outdoor Cookware & Grilling Accessories
Seriously up that grid game with BBQ grill cookware. Not only will it make you look (and be!) that much more efficient, but stocking your outdoor kitchen with a healthy collection of stainless steel searing supplies, anodized aluminum grill surfaces, and cast iron cookware can prepare you for any cookout calamity. We really can’t undervalue what having flexible outdoor cookware can bring to your peace of mind: imagine always having the right tool for any cookout project. You’d never have to hunt down an extra BBQ grill basket, borrow some spare wood planks, or rearrange your approach around a griddle two sizes two small; you would forever stay only a quick groceries run away from throwing together a last-second backyard party… It’s the dream! How better would it feel knowing you had everything you needed in reach — all in a robust selection of versatile grilling cookware?
This can also be an excellent opportunity to show off. Ever tried buttery, savory grilled oysters plated in a set of ceramic oyster shells and a zesty mignonette sauce? Here’s a tip: hot oysters make that ice-cold beer feel that much cooler. Something less fancy? We’ve got you covered — about grilling that all-time American classic, a Philly cheesesteak on a sizzling hot griddle? If you’re lacking in inspiration or aren’t sure what to do, check out our Grillabilities articles; we’re constantly updating it with great new material to teach any griller everything from the basics to the mastery level cook, courtesy of our in-house experts.
Picture what you could smoke or grill with some of our best outdoor cookware… and then do it!
Eager to be your very own cookout champion? Our in-house experts are constantly updating our very own Grillabilities℠ articles, teaching you the skills to grill! Our goal? To take any newcomer from first taste to first place with competition-level execution — and to teach our loyal grill masters out there a few new tricks. Any questions about these products (or anything else we offer)? BBQ specialists are waiting to answer your call — give them a ring at 1-877-743-2269.