Three stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide two rows of flame for efficient heat distribution
The Sovereign 20 features 725 square inches total cooking space including a porcelain coated warming rack, solid stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, three stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves and enclosed cabinet base.
- Thick cast aluminum oven helps provide even heat distribution and durability
- Stainless steel grates deliver excellent heat retention with minimal maintenance
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system vaporizes drippings, creating smoke for distinctive barbecue flavor
- 180 degree Sensi-Touch control knobs give you infinite heat control for perfect searing, roasting or slow cooking
WarrantyBroil King offers a limited lifetime warranty on the cookbox (which includes lid, control panel & housing). The stainless steel Dual-Tube burners is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for ten (10) years. The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, stainless steel cooking grates, and stainless steel cart components are warranted for five (5) years. All remaining parts and paint are warranted for two (2) years.
Overall Dimensions Height 50 3/8 Inches Width 56 1/2 Inches Depth 24 3/8 Inches Weight 146 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 24 Inches Shipping Height 25 Inches Shipping Length 41 Inches Shipping Weight 146 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Weber Genesis II E-310 Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - Black
|Napoleon Triumph T410SB 3-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Side Burner||Broil King Sovereign 90 3-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie & Side Burner - …|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Porcelain Coated Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||37500||37000||44000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Porcelain Coated||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||25 13/16 X 19 Inches||23 5/8 X 16 11/16 Inches||25 5/8 X 17 1/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||Yes|
|Side Burner Type||None||Side Burner||Side Burner|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||513 Sq. Inches||395 Sq. Inches||450 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||156 Sq. Inches||135 Sq. Inches||275 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||669 Sq. Inches||600 Sq. Inches||725 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||15000|
|Ignition Type||Continous Spark||Flame Thrower||Continuous Spark|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—|
|Total Side Burner BTUs||—||7200||10000|
|Made In USA||No||No||No|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King Sovereign 20 3-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - Stainless Steel? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?