Adds delicious smoky flavor to grilled foods without the mess of charcoal
The Blaze Smoker Box allows you to achieve the smoked flavor everyone loves with the convenience of your gas grill. Designed to be placed directly under the cooking grates, this smoker box adds outstanding smoky flavor to grilled foods, with no charcoal mess. Alternatively, you can add your favorite juice, wine or marinade to this sealed bottom box to add extra flavor and moisture to your meat. This smoker box is made with solid, heavy duty 304 stainless steel which will remain durable under high temperatures. Designed for use with Blaze 25-inch 3-Burner, Blaze 32-inch 4-burner or Blaze 40-inch 5-burner gas grills. Not for use with Blaze Professional Grills.
- Add your favorite juice, wine or marinade to this sealed smoker box to add extra flavor
- Made to last with durable 304 stainless steel construction
- Sits directly beneath cooking grid, saving valuable grilling space
- Easily add or remove it depending on what you are cooking
Specifications Item Type Smoker Box Size 4 X 17 Material Stainless Steel Color Stainless Steel Manufacturer Blaze Outdoor Products Collection Blaze Overall Dimensions Height 1 Inches Width 4 Inches Depth 17 Inches Weight 2 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 2.5 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
I would not recommend this smoker box.I bought this because it was designed for my Blaze grill and was stainless; also my impression was that the chips would not flare up. I discovered that it was prone to warping when heated, loosing the seal and allowing the wood chips to flare up. Also it was difficult to add chips as the top fit so tight it was hard to handle when hot and using heat resistant gloves or pads. I tried to follow the instructions on the video, just didn't work well at all.
Very easy to useGot this with my new grill. Have used it one time so far. Is fairly easy to put in place in the grill. At first I thought it may be a little difficult to remove the top to add more chips while cooking but turns out it was easy as the top warps once it gets hot. Opposite corners raise up, happens a little bit with the main box too but not as bad because of its sides. After it cools it all relaxes back to its original shape. I like that it has welded corners so it holds liquids. I would recommend overall as it fits nicely in the grill.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Blaze Stainless Steel Smoker Box - BLZ-SMBX? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?