Picture yourself sitting by a cozy fire on your patio, sipping on a glass of wine as you relax. Now days, home owners are rushing to add the stylish sophistication of an outdoor wine cooler to their outdoor bar or outdoor kitchens for not only its convenience, but also as a status symbol of entertainment. However, deciding on the best outdoor wine cooler can be an experience unto itself. That's why we've compiled this list of the best outdoor wine coolers based on customer reviews, value, storage, and performance to help you select the one that is best for your entertainment needs.
The Lynx 24 Bottle Outdoor Rated Wine Cellar is our expert pick for the best Outdoor Wine Cooler. Made of stainless steel, this outdoor rated wine cooler has the capacity to cool up to 24 standard sized bottles at one time while only taking up 15 inches of space. Horizontal racks maintain cork integrity to avoid deterioration which could lead to oxygen ruining the wine. Show off your collection behind the UV reflective glass that illuminates with cool blue LED lighting. Never interrupt the party because wine is always within reach with this Lynx 15-Inch 24 Bottle Stainless Steel Outdoor Wine Cellar. An ideal compliment to your outdoor bar.
- UL listed for outdoor use
- Space for 24 bottles adding convenience and class to your outdoor kitchen
- Six full-extension shelves with ball bearing smooth-glide shelf system
- 15-inch width allows for placement in small outdoor kitchen spaces
The Marvel Professional 24 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cellar is our next expert pick. The Dynamic Cooling Technology in this unit uses fan forced air for faster cooling and temperature stability. The Marvel Professional Wine Cellar stores 24 bottles of wine and has 6 smooth-glide heavy gauge wine racks. At the touch of a button change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white, and the two state theatre style lighting offers full or half illumination. The Marvel Professional Wine Cellar is a great addition to your outdoor bar.
- Intuit Integrated Controls provide precise temperature management and the display shows the interior temperature removing any guess work
- Tinted, UV-resistant glass door with integrate hinges allows for zero clearance installation
- Two-stage blue interior lighting and solid black interior for a sophisticated look
- Front venting design allows for a built-in installation in your outdoor kitchen or bar
The NewAir 46 Bottle Built-in Dual Zone Wine Cooler is our next pick for best outdoor wine cooler. This dual zone, 46 bottle wine cooler allows you to cool reds and whites at the same time. The interior LED light softly illuminates your collection without adding the extra heat of incandescent bulbs. The NewAir Dual Zone Wine Cooler uses compressor-based system for optimal cooling power and an insulated tempered glass door which keeps energy usage low. The door also locks to keep your collection secure and protected from unwanted use. You will love the NewAir if you want an affordable and spacious wine cooler that is perfect for your outdoor bar.
- Can be used as a freestanding cooler or installed to existing cabinetry
- Digital display makes it easy to monitor and adjust the interior temperature
- Compressor-based indirect cooling system ensures even temperatures
- Double-paned, tempered glass with reversible door for flexible installation
- Dual Zone
For more expert picks see more of our favorites below. Shop outdoor wine coolers for our complete selection.