Best Outdoor Wine Coolers in 2019
Picture yourself sitting by a cozy fire on your patio, sipping on a glass of wine as you relax. Now days, home owners are rushing to add the stylish sophistication of an outdoor wine cooler to their outdoor bar or outdoor kitchens for not only its convenience, but also as a status symbol of entertainment. However, deciding on the best outdoor wine cooler can be an experience unto itself. That's why we've compiled this list of the best outdoor wine coolers based on customer reviews, value, storage, and performance to help you select the one that is best for your entertainment needs.
The Lynx 24 Bottle Outdoor Rated Wine Cellar is our expert pick for the best Outdoor Wine Cooler. Made of stainless steel, this outdoor rated wine cooler has the capacity to cool up to 24 standard sized bottles at one time while only taking up 15 inches of space. Horizontal racks maintain cork integrity to avoid deterioration which could lead to oxygen ruining the wine. Show off your collection behind the UV reflective glass that illuminates with cool blue LED lighting. Never interrupt the party because wine is always within reach with this Lynx 15-Inch 24 Bottle Stainless Steel Outdoor Wine Cellar. An ideal compliment to your outdoor bar.
- UL listed for outdoor use
- Space for 24 bottles adding convenience and class to your outdoor kitchen
- Six full-extension shelves with ball bearing smooth-glide shelf system
- 15-inch width allows for placement in small outdoor kitchen spaces
The Vinotemp 41 Bottle Outdoor Rated Wine Cooler is our next expert pick. The insulated solid black door protects your wine from damaging light and UV ray exposure. With a storage capacity of 41 bottles of wine and 5 adjustable shelves, this cooler features interior LED lighing that illuminates when the door is opened, giving you better visibility. This outdoor rated wine cooler is perfect for wine enthusiasts who love to entertain their guests outside.
- Alarm sounds if door is left open or temperature falls out of desired range
- Temperature control panel adjusts internal temperature digitally making it easy to set and observe
- Child safety locks allows for extra security
- Able to withstand outside temperatures between 44 and 106 degrees
The Summit Classic 24-Inch 21 Bottle Outdoor Rated Dual Zone Wine Cellar / Cooler is our next pick for best outdoor wine cooler. With innovative deign and superior construction, Summit refrigeration products are finely crafted inside and out. This Summit Classic built-in dual zone wine cooler is the perfect solution for perfect serving temperature outdoors. The stainless steel French doors allow for an elegant display, while protecting it from harmful light. Your wine bottles are gently cradled on shelves with stainless fronts for an elegant look, and the white LED lights illuminate your collection for easy bottle selection.
- Front venting and fully finished cabinet allow this unit to be used built-in or freestanding
- Alarm alerts if interior temperature falls or rises beyond recommended setting or if door is left ajar
- Temperature memory function restores settings after power has been lost to preserve contents
- Weatherproof design due to solid construction
- Dual Zone and can hold up to 21 bottles of your favorite wine in an elegant manner
For more expert picks see more of our favorites below. Shop outdoor wine coolers for our complete selection.