Smoked Cinnamon Rolls On The TEC Grill
Looking for an easy sweet treat you can make on your grill? Look no further than our smoked cinnamon rolls
PREP 5 min COOK 10 min READY IN 15 min
- (1) 12 oz sleeve of cinnamon rolls
- Vanilla icing
- Apple Woods Chips (for smoking)
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees. /li>
- Once preheated, place individual rolls onto the warming rack with at least a few inches of space between.
- Then place a few handfuls of apple wood chips directly on the main grills surface, under the rolls. This will help the smoke coat the cinnamon rolls better.
- Close the lid of the grill and bake until golden brown.
- Spoon the icing onto each rolls, remove from grill and turn off the heat. Time to Enjoy!