- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Jack Daniels™
- 1 Each Minced Shallots
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 Tsp Thyme (Fresh Chopped)
- 2 Lbs Scallops
- Over medium high heat, saute shallot in olive oil for about 30 seconds.
- Add Jack Daniels™, bring to a boil and reduce about half way. Add heavy cream, return to a boil and continue to boil around 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce into a heat safe bowl, and add orange juice and fresh thyme to sauce pot. Bring to boil and allow to boil for 1-2 minutes to reduce about half way. Return previously made portion of sauce to the pot, bring back to boil, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into Insulated container to remain hot while searing scallops.
- Lightly coat scallops with salt and pepper and grill them over high heat about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove scallops from grill, top with sauce, and enjoy!