By Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
Learn how to make this festive Grinch Martini, perfect for holiday parties. This martini is complete with fresh melon flavors and a hint of mint! This recipe makes 2 drinks.
READY IN 5 mins
- 2 cups honey dew melon, chilled & diced
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- A few crushed peppermint sticks
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- 1 cup Midori, chilled
- 2 cherries
- Place the honey dew melon in a large jar and add the mint leaves.
- Sprinkle some granulated sugar on top and juice the mint leaves & honey dew together. Continue adding sugar until you've added about ¼ cup.
- Strain the melon juice into a separate container, you should have about 4 ounces of juice.
- Garnish your martini glasses with the crushed peppermint stick.
- Add melon juice to a shaker, followed by the Midori. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into your garnished glasses, and drop a cherry in each glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.