Grilled Pork Skewers with Chili Lime Sauce
SERVES 10-15 PREP 20 min COOK 20 min
- Ingredients for Marinade:
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (cut into chunks)
- pack of 8 inch, wooden skewers
- Ingredients for Chile Lime Sauce:
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup red chili paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- Whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cilantro, garlic, sugar, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Skewer 2 pieces of pork per skewer, and repeat until the pork runs out. Place the pork skewers in a large baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the pork and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to high. Remove the skewers from the marinade and grill the meat on both sides until slightly charred and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with Chili Lime sauce on the side for dipping.