Gluten Free Molten Chocolate Cake Recipe
By Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
These gluten free molten chocolate cakes are the perfect dessert to share after a romantic Valentine's Day dinner for two.
PREP 25 mins COOK 10-12 mins READY IN 40 mins
- 1 1/4 stick unsalted butter, diced
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup bitter-sweet chocolate
- 3 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cups tapioca starch
- Granulated sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven or Kamado to 450°F.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the whole eggs and egg yolks.
- Lightly blend powdered sugar, tapioca and brown rice flour into egg mixture until incorporated, set aside.
- Combine chocolate and diced butter in a saucepan, melt and blend together. Remove from heat and allow it to cool for fifteen minutes.
- While the chocolate cools, grease and lightly dust six glass or ceramic ramekins. Ramekins should be six ounces each and they are best dusted with granulated sugar.
- Once the chocolate has cooled, slowly drizzle it into your egg mixture; while continuously whisking.
- Divide mixture evenly into ramekins (they should be about 3/4 full), place ramekins in your oven and bake until firm on the outside and gooey inside; about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove cakes from the oven and cool slightly. Run a paring knife around the edge of each ramekin and turn cakes out onto plates. Tap the bottom of the ramekins with the heel of your knife, if the cakes don't want to drop.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
Shop All Departments
BBQ Grills & Smokers
Pizza Ovens & Accessories
Fryers, Burners & Cookware
- BBQ Grills & Smokers
- Outdoor Kitchens
- BBQ Accessories
- Shop By Brand
- Outdoor Kitchen Planning
- Gas Grill Reviews
- Sales & Offers