Fresh Citrus Mixer Cubes Recipe
By Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
These mixer style ice cubes are great to have on hand, bagged in your freezer. These versatile cubes blend well with almost any liquor and are a hit during social gatherings. These cubes, along and other party recipes were featured in the "Last Minute Get Together" episode of Entertaining with Chef Tony.
PREP 5 mins FREEZE 2 hours READY IN 2 hours
- 4 Each Oranges
- 1 1/2 Each Lemons
- 4 Each Limes
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 24 Each Quartered Lime Wedges
- Squeeze the fruits and whisk together the fresh citrus juices, then blend in the confectioners sugar and water.
- Place the lime wedge in each bottom of each cube and fill the mold to the max line, then place in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add a mixer cube to your favorite cocktail, and enjoy!
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
Shop All Departments
BBQ Grills & Smokers
Pizza Ovens & Accessories
Fryers, Burners & Cookware
- BBQ Grills & Smokers
- Outdoor Kitchens
- BBQ Accessories
- Shop By Brand
- Outdoor Kitchen Planning
- Gas Grill Reviews
- Sales & Offers