Buffalo Chicken Wontons
This simple recipe is perfect for the next time you have friends over to watch the game or even for tailgating!
PREP 20 minutes COOK 30 minutes SERVES 4 as an appetizer
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 pack wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup green onion
- Coconut oil spray
- Ranch and or bleu cheese dressing for drizzle
- Grill then shred marinated chicken breasts or shred leftover chicken.
- Preheat grill or oven to 350.
- Blend cream cheese, buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and green onion.
- Add chicken and stir together.
- Spray muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Add a wonton wrapper to each cup.
- Par bake until wrappers begin to turn golden (roughly 5-8min).
- Add a scoop of the chicken mixture to each cup then bake 15min.
- Garnish with fresh green onion and drizzle with ranch or bleu cheese.