Weber SmokeFire Pellet Grills
Weber forever changed the grilling game with its charcoal kettle in the early 1950s, and now the newest addition to its lineup promises to do the same. The Weber SmokeFire pellet grill delivers the best wood fired flavor in the industry no matter what you’re cooking. Thanks to its temperature range between 200 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit, the Weber pellet grill has the versatility to sear, smoke, bake, and everything in between. These models are also made in America with globally sourced component parts, which is uncommon in the pellet grill industry.
Whether you’re craving a juicy steak, BBQ ribs, pulled pork, pizza, burgers, or even dessert, this grill can do it all — and so can you. The built-in Weber Connect app gives you all the tools to perfect any dish, serving as your step-by-step grilling assistant by sending important cooking notifications and providing a food readiness countdown.
Weber’s exclusive porcelain-enamel finish is designed to withstand the worst elements and prevent rusting and cracking over time. This material also helps Weber SmokeFire grills retain heat, which results in consistently precise temperatures throughout the entire cook. Additionally, Weber’s stainless steel flavorizer bars expertly spread heat evenly across the entire cooking area to prevent pesky hot or cold spots. When grilling at high heat with a Weber pellet grill, these flavorizer bars also catch and vaporize drippings for an amazing flavor boost that can make all the difference.
Unlike other pellet grills, the Weber SmokeFire doesn’t require manual disassembly and the hassle of vacuuming for routine maintenance. All you have to do is remove the easy-clean ash and grease drawer, which efficiently collects messy byproducts for low-maintenance cleanup. Weber SmokeFire Wood Fired Pellet Grills come as two different models — the EX4 and EX6 — both of which boast the following features:
- Inclined auger prevents pellet jams and dangerous burn-back
- Easy-to-read, weather-resistant LCD display keeps you informed
- Temperature can be controlled directly from your smartphone
- Low fuel alert on the display or app so you can grab another bag of pellets when necessary
- One included meat probe with a capacity for three more
- High-capacity hopper holds more than 20 pounds of pellets for all-day smoking
- Plated steel cooking grates are durable and easy to clean
- Large, stainless steel side table with tool hooks for convenience
- Porcelain-enamel heat distribution plate ensures food is cooking evenly
- Smoke Boost feature smolders pellets at low temperatures for additional flavor
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame you can rely on
- Water pan to enhance wood fired flavor and add extra moisture
- Four swivel casters (two locking) for easy portability
Weber SmokeFire EX4 Pellet Grills
These SmokeFire grills offer a dual grilling space measuring 672 square inches. The bottom grate measures 432 square inches, while the top grate offers the remaining 240 square inches. With two spacious cooking areas, you can grill different foods at once or dedicate them both to burgers for the family cookout.
Weber SmokeFire EX6 Pellet Grills
For heavy-duty cooking sessions, look no further than this version of the Weber SmokeFire grill. The 648-square inch bottom grate and 360-square inch top grate combine to give you more than 1,000 square inches of cooking area. How you choose to you them is up to you, but you’ll get delicious results no matter what!
Weber All-Natural Pellets
To give you the best experience with its new grills, Weber is also rolling out a series of flavored pellets. Weber SmokeFire pellets come in a variety of mouth-watering flavors including hickory, mesquite, apple, cherry, and the special GrillMaster Blend. Pick your favorite or try them all in your new Weber SmokeFire pellet grill!