- Compatible with most Camp Chef 16-inch two burner accessories
- Included 24 X 16-inch flat top griddle is pre-seasoned for out of the box cooking
- Steel griddle is ready to use with a pre-seasoned, non-stick finish
- Powered by two 16,000 BTU rated gas burners
- Matchless ignition for easy and reliable startup
We have grills for tailgating available in every fuel type, so you have options when it comes to whipping up some delicious BBQ before the big game. Tailgating grills are perfect for pregame celebrations because they’re portable, lightweight, and relatively easy to use anywhere. Most of these models are on the smaller end of the scale (up to 26 inches), but we also offer them in medium (27-33 inches) and even large (34-42 inches) ranges for when you have to feed big groups of people.
Some portable tailgate grills, such as the Everdure CUBE by Heston Blumenthal or the Weber Q, even come in fun colors that might help you show support for your favorite team. For those diehard kamado fans, you can add some smoky flavors to your tailgate BBQ with the Kamado Joe Jr or the Primo Oval Junior. If you love a good pellet grill but don’t have the tailgate space or ability to transport regular-sized models, we offer Traeger Portable Pellet Grills & Smokers with foldable legs for easy storage or a table top version.
Can’t decide which tailgating grill is best for you? Try calling one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives for advice at 1-877-743-2269 today!