Shop By Grill Class
Sacrifices quality and performance with basic features to meet a low price point.
Good quality with solid performance and offers some useful features.
Commercial-grade quality with incredible performance and innovative features.
Top-of-the-line quality, performance, and features for the ultimate outdoor grill.
Phoenix Grill SD Stainless Steel Propane Gas Riveted Grill Head On Stainless Steel Pedestal...
or $32.23 per month.*
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum drip pan prevents flare-ups, diffusing heat evenly across the cooking surface
- Versatile grill allows for grilling, steaming, roasting, or smoking
- Dual stainless steel burner with independent controls for separate left and right heat zones allow cooking over indirect heat
- Galvanized bucket and solid brass valve provide easy draining and disposal of the drip pan fluids
- Designed like the celebrated Holland Grill with nearly no flare-ups while grilling
Lynx Sedona ADA 30-Inch Natural Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner - L500ADA-NG
or $100.00 per month.*
- 32-inch high cooking surface is practical and accessible, and is in compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act
- ProSear variable infrared burner can sear steaks or delicate items
- Insulated bullnose reduces heat while grilling
- Seamless welded construction to eliminate gaps and retain heat
- Lift assist and fluid handle rotation make raising the hood effortless