Shop By Grill Class
Sacrifices quality and performance with basic features to meet a low price point.
Good quality with solid performance and offers some useful features.
Commercial-grade quality with incredible performance and innovative features.
Top-of-the-line quality, performance, and features for the ultimate outdoor grill.
Phoenix Grill SD Stainless Steel Propane Gas Riveted Grill Head On Stainless Steel Pedestal...
or $32.23 per month.*
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum drip pan prevents flare-ups, diffusing heat evenly across the cooking surface
- Versatile grill allows for grilling, steaming, roasting, or smoking
- Dual stainless steel burner with independent controls for separate left and right heat zones allow cooking over indirect heat
- Galvanized bucket and solid brass valve provide easy draining and disposal of the drip pan fluids
- Designed like the celebrated Holland Grill with nearly no flare-ups while grilling
Napoleon Rogue 425 Propane Gas Grill with Range Side Burner - Black - R425SBPK-1-OB
or $22.55 per month.*
- Easy start up with Jetfire ignition and crossover lighting
- Porcelainized cast iron wave cooking grids for patented Napoleon sear marks
- Range side burner to do all of your cooking in one place
- Dual-Level stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings, control flare-ups, and keep food moist
- Grill cart features, tool hooks, folding side shelves, propane tank stability ring, and easy locking caster wheels