Shop By Grill Class
Sacrifices quality and performance with basic features to meet a low price point.
Good quality with solid performance and offers some useful features.
Commercial-grade quality with incredible performance and innovative features.
Top-of-the-line quality, performance, and features for the ultimate outdoor grill.
Phoenix Grill SD Stainless Steel Propane Gas Riveted Grill Head On Stainless Steel Pedestal...
or $32.23 per month.*
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum drip pan prevents flare-ups, diffusing heat evenly across the cooking surface
- Versatile grill allows for grilling, steaming, roasting, or smoking
- Dual stainless steel burner with independent controls for separate left and right heat zones allow cooking over indirect heat
- Galvanized bucket and solid brass valve provide easy draining and disposal of the drip pan fluids
- Designed like the celebrated Holland Grill with nearly no flare-ups while grilling
MHP Tri-Burn W3G4DD Propane Gas Grill With SearMagic Grids On Black Cart
or $48.11 per month.*
- Proudly made in the USA from the inventor of the first gas grill in 1960
- Reversible Sear Magic cooking grids produce excellent sear lines, heat uniformly and quickly for even cooking
- The cast stainless oval burners provide durability and superior cooking performance
- Stainless steel flavor plates minimize flare-ups and even out heat across the grilling surface
- The folding stainless steel side shelves offer additional workspace