Shop By Grill Class
Sacrifices quality and performance with basic features to meet a low price point.
Good quality with solid performance and offers some useful features.
Commercial-grade quality with incredible performance and innovative features.
Top-of-the-line quality, performance, and features for the ultimate outdoor grill.
Napoleon Rogue SE 425 RSIB Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Rear & Side Burners - Stainless...
or $37.07 per month.*
- Easy start up with Jetfire ignition and crossover lighting
- High heat infrared side burner allows you to sear just like a steakhouse while other dishes cook on the grill
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner allows you to slow roast food with restaurant quality results
- Dual-Level stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings, control flare-ups, and keep food moist
- Grill cart features, tool hooks, folding side shelves, propane tank stability ring, and easy locking caster wheels
MHP WHRG4DD Hybrid Propane Gas Grill W/ SearMagic Grids On Black Cart
or $48.11 per month.*
- Proudly made in the USA from the inventor of the first gas grill in 1960
- Reversible Sear Magic cooking grids produce excellent sear lines, heat uniformly and quickly for even cooking
- The infrared and cast stainless burners provide intense searing and traditional grilling in one grill
- The FlavorMaster porcelain briquettes give precisely controlled heat, superior cooking and true BBQ flavor
- The folding stainless steel side shelves offer additional workspace