Shop By Grill Class
Sacrifices quality and performance with basic features to meet a low price point.
Good quality with solid performance and offers some useful features.
Commercial-grade quality with incredible performance and innovative features.
Top-of-the-line quality, performance, and features for the ultimate outdoor grill.
PGS T-Series Commercial 51-Inch Propane Gas Grill With Timer - S48TLP + S48CART
or $258.56 per month.*
- FuelStop gas flow timer automatically shuts off gas after one hour, preventing grill from being left on for extended times
- Instructions are laser etched on control panels, so they will not get lost
- Control and Timer knobs are locked on to the grill to prevent theft
- 304 stainless steel flip baffle grates provide even heat distribution and minimal flare-ups
- Battery powered continuous spark ignition lets you light your grill quickly, easily, and safely
PGS Legacy Big Sur 51-Inch Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie
or $279.34 per month.*
- Four 25,500 BTU stainless steel enterprise burners offer durability and dependability
- 960 sq. inches of main cooking area allows for a versatile grilling menu
- Unique Stainless Steel Vari-Grid grill grates are spaced closer together in the center for grilling smaller items
- Ceramic Moon Rok briquettes provide even heat distribution and minimal flare-ups
- Single shelf is shown, actual grill has two shelves
MHP WHRG4DD Hybrid Propane Gas Grill W/ SearMagic Grids On Black Cart
or $48.11 per month.*
- Proudly made in the USA from the inventor of the first gas grill in 1960
- Reversible Sear Magic cooking grids produce excellent sear lines, heat uniformly and quickly for even cooking
- The infrared and cast stainless burners provide intense searing and traditional grilling in one grill
- The FlavorMaster porcelain briquettes give precisely controlled heat, superior cooking and true BBQ flavor
- The folding stainless steel side shelves offer additional workspace