Alfresco grills are made in the USA with 304 stainless steel offering quality construction and lasting durability
This Alfresco 42-inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill has three high temperature, titanium and stainless steel blend main burners producing 82,500 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface, as well as a 18,500 BTU backburner for the included integrated rotisserie and an over-sized smoker drawer that has a 5,000 BTU dedicated burner perfect for peppers, herbs and wood chunks. The rotisserie spit rod can be stored under the bullnose when not in use. Unlike most rotisserie systems, this rotisserie does not need a counter balance and has 120 pounds of turning torque! The ceramic briquettes feature a unique pyramid shape that collects and evenly distributes heat as well as catch and vaporize food drippings which creates a smokey, full flavor taste. With your main burners on high, flip the briquette tray over for easy, self-cleaning. An air-cooled front control panel keeps your knobs and control panel cool while grilling, protecting both the equipment and your hands from high heat. The 42-inch LX2 has a spacious 770 square inches of actual grilling area, double-lined hood for durability as well as baking or convection cooking, heavy-duty rolled stainless steel cooking grids, a three-position, adjustable warming rack is ideal for keeping meals or bread warm, dual integrated halogen work lights for night time grilling ,user-friendly push button ignition with a sealed 110V power source and also includes a 42-inch grill cart with two access doors for plenty of storage space and casters for easy mobility. This all American made grill is sure to bring professional culinary experience to your outdoor kitchen. A grill cover is included with this grill.
- Integrated, hidden rotisserie system with chain driven spit that will support up to 120lbs of meat
- The air-cooled front control panel keeps your knobs and control panel cool and safe to the touch while grilling
- The dedicated 5,000 BTU smoker burner infuses your food with flavor and allows easy cold smoking
- The Alfresco LX2 grills feature dual internal halogen lights for grilling at night
WarrantyAll stainless parts manufactured by Alfresco as well as stainless steel grill burners are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The structural integrity of the stainless steel briquette trays, grill grates, and drip pans are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years. For (1) one year from the date of original purchase your Alfresco grill warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All other grill components including igniters are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 51 3/16 Inches Width 66 1/16 Inches Depth 26 13/16 Inches Weight 395 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 48 Inches Shipping Height 58 Inches Shipping Length 34 Inches Shipping Weight 395 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Alfresco LX2 42-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie - ALX2-42C-LP
|Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E1060s 48-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Single Side Burner…||Lynx Professional 42-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Ro…|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Luxury||Luxury||Luxury|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||4 Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||82500||112000||73000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||One Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||18-SR Stainless Steel||Cast Stainless Steel||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||Ceramic||Stainless Steel||Ceramic|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||37 1/4 X 19 Inches||48 X 22 Inches||39 X 21 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||Yes||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||Side Burner||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||770 Sq. Inches||1056 Sq. Inches||855 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||—||384 Sq. Inches||345 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||—||1440 Sq. Inches||1200 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||18500||22000||16000|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Hot Surface|
|Grill Lights||Internal||Internal / External||Internal / External|
|Spring Assisted Hood||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Includes Smoker Box||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Total Side Burner BTUs||—||15000||—|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Manufacturer||Alfresco, BBQGuys.com||Fire Magic||Lynx|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Alfresco is the grill to own!I have had my Alfresco LX2 grill for a couple months now. It has been great. It was easy to assemble.. The grill gets super hot, but easily controlled. So far, the grill still looks great after many cooks. This grill is a great buy and you will enjoy it!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Alfresco LX2 42-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie - ALX2-42C-LP? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?