Insulated double walled steel body is designed for efficient thermal convection and heat retention
- Equipped with a heavy duty cast iron cooking grid that holds the heat for exceptional searing
- Adjustable air dampers allow you to precisely control the grilling temperature
- Lid seal prevents heat from escaping between the lid and body
- Heavy duty painted steel base with bottom shelf for storing charcoal
The Broil King Keg 2000 features 280 square inches total cooking space, a heavy-duty cast iron cooking grid, heavy-duty steel base and black paint finish. The Keg comes equipped with a heavy duty cast iron cooking grid, perfect for holding heat to sear steaks or slow cooking ribs. The upper damper is made of heavy duty cast iron and allows you to control the temperature of the cookbox with top-air flow. The multi-tool allows you to open and close the damper with ease, allowing you to cook low and slow or hot and fast. The exterior is a durable powder coated finish that is easy to clean and designed to last in all weather conditions. When you open the lid, you will notice a high performance lid seal designed to keep the heat from escaping between the lid and body.
- 28 1/2 inches
- 45 inches
- 27 1/2 inches
- 115 pounds
WarrantyThe body of the grill is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years. The cast iron cooking grates and all remaining parts and paint are warranted for a period of two (2) years.
Overall Dimensions Height 45 Inches Width 28 1/2 Inches Depth 27 1/2 Inches Weight 115 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 29 Inches Shipping Height 34 Inches Shipping Length 23 Inches Shipping Weight 115 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Overall Customer Rating
Most Helpful ReviewUnbelievable Results!
Top ReviewCharcoal is king!
Customers Also Bought
Current ItemBroil King Keg 2000 Steel Charcoal Kamado Grill - Black$699.00
- Number of Items
- Total Price
Compare to Similar Products
Broil King Keg 2000 Steel Charcoal Kamado Grill - Black
|Primo All-In-One Oval Large Ceramic Kamado Grill With Cradle & Side Shelves -…||Broil King Keg 5000 Steel Charcoal Kamado Grill - Gray||Kamado Joe 2017 Classic II 18-Inch Freestanding Ceramic Grill|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel||Ceramic||Painted Steel||Ceramic|
|Kamado Thickness||—||3/4 Inches||—||1 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Grate Material||Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Steel||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||19 Inch Diameter||22 X 15 Inches||19 Inch Diameter||18 Inch Diameter|
|Cooking Grid Type||One Piece||Split||One Piece||Split|
|Item Type||Kamado Grill||Kamado Grill||Kamado Grill||Kamado Grill|
|Main Grilling Area||280 Sq. Inches||300 Sq. Inches||280 Sq. Inches||254 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||—||—||200 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||—||—||480 Sq. Inches||254 Sq. Inches|
|Fire Grate Material||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Type||Analog||Analog||Analog||Analog|
|Side Shelf Material||—||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Made In USA||No||Yes||No||No|
Show More Less
- Item Reviewed
- Broil King Keg 2000 Steel Charcoal Kamado Grill - Black
Average Overall Customer Rating4.4 out of 5.0 13 Reviews
- Average User Rating
- (13 Reviews)
Want toreview this product?
Charcoal is king!
Such a good BBQ someone stole it
Keg 2000: Rivets holding lower damper rusted off
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King Keg 2000 Steel Charcoal Kamado Grill - Black? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?