Cast stainless steel burners provide high heat and lasting durability
The RCS Cutlass Pro 38-inch propane gas BBQ grill features four (4) cast stainless steel burners with 60,000 BTUs and a 12,500 BTU stainless / ceramic rear rotisserie burner for a combined total of 72,500 BTUs of cooking power. This grill is constructed of 304 stainless steel for lasting durability in nearly any environment. This RCS grill also includes grilling zone separators that isolate specific cooking conditions to the specified grilling section. The stainless steel flame tamers prevent flare-ups for safer cooking, and 9mm stainless steel cooking grids distribute even heat for ideal grilling conditions. Cook delicious rotisserie meals in your own backyard with the included rotisserie kit. The Sure-Strike electronic ignition system ensures an easy and reliable start-up every time. Cool blue electronic LED knob lights and interior halogen lighting provide visibility for cooking in the evening. The temperature gauge in the hood helps you monitor cooking temperatures during your grilling experience. With a 750 square inch primary cooking area, and a 264 square inch secondary cooking area, the RCS RON38A propane gas BBQ grill gives you a total of 1014 square inches of grilling space. The outdoor kitchen counter depth should be at least 23 inches in order to open the grill hood. Requires purchasing LP hose and regulator separately.
- Cool Blue LED control knobs enhance evening cooking and entertaining
- Push and turn electronic ignition simplifies start-up
- Interior halogen grill lights make it easy to see food at night
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner adds versatile cooking options
WarrantyRCS Cutlass Pro grills are warranted for the lifetime of the original owner against defects in manufacturing and workmanship. This warranty also covers the cooking grids and stainless housing as well as the stainless burners against rust-through. Control valves are warranted for fifteen (15) years while all other components are covered for one year from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 45 Inches Shipping Height 26 Inches Shipping Length 26 Inches Shipping Weight 201 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Current ItemRCS Cutlass Pro 38-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill - RON38A-LP$2,339.00
- Number of Items
- Total Price
Compare to Similar Products
RCS Cutlass Pro 38-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill - RON38A-LP
|Lynx Sedona 36-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burn…||Blaze Professional 34-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Rear Infrared Burn…||Coyote S-Series 36-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill With RapidSear In…|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||201 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||4 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||60000||69000||54000||75000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Available||One Infrared||Available||One Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Cast Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel + Ceramic Infrared||Cast Stainless Steel||Cast Stainless Steel + Ceramic Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Ceramic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||38 X 20 Inches||33 X 17 3/4 Inches||30 13/16 X 19 15/16 Inches||33 1/4 X 17 1/4 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||—||No||Yes||No|
|Item Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Collection||Cutlass Pro||Sedona By Lynx||Blaze Professional||S-Series|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||760 Sq. Inches||618 Sq. Inches||615 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||274 Sq. Inches||273 Sq. Inches||201 Sq. Inches||235 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||1034 Sq. Inches||891 Sq. Inches||816 Sq. Inches||875 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner Btus||12500||No Rear Burner||10000||15000|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Flame Thrower||Single Spark|
|Grill Lights||Internal / External||Internal / External||Internal / External||Internal / External|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes||No||No|
|Temperature Gauge Type||Analog||Analog||Analog||Analog|
|Made In USA||No||Yes||No||No|
|Propane Hose Regulator Included||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cutout Width||41 1/4 Inches||35 Inches||32 1/4 Inches||32 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||20 Inches||21 1/4 Inches||23 5/8 Inches||20 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Height||11 Inches||10 Inches||10 1/2 Inches||10 1/4 Inches|
|Manufacturer||RCS||Lynx||Blaze Outdoor Products||Coyote|
Show More Less
Average Overall Customer Rating0.0 out of 5.0 0 Reviews
- Item Reviewed
- RCS Cutlass Pro 38-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill - RON38A-LP
This item has not yet been reviewed.
Want toreview this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the RCS Cutlass Pro 38-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill - RON38A-LP? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?