- Item #
- Model #
- Item UPC
- Dual zone burners for direct and indirect cooking
- Easily control the burners with one single knob
- Adjustable vents on lid for complete heat control
- Lid and outer burner create convection-like cooking for oven roasted dishes
- Grill body hides and stores propane tank
Fuego Element EG03AMGR Propane Gas Grill - Red:
Change the way you grill with innovative features from Fuego. The Fuego Element EG03AMGR Propane Gas Grill has two stainless steel circular tube burners providing up to 22,000 BTUs and 346 square inches of cooking area on the 21 inch diameter cooking surface. The cast iron grate can be inter-changed with the optional griddle plate or pizza stone. Easily fire up the grill with the AA battery operated ignition. The dual zone burners allow for versatile cooking on the cast iron cooking grates with direct and indirect cooking. Use the single dial control to fully control the grill. Turn on the independent outer burner and barbecue or slow roast using convection-like cooking with the lid closed. The powder coated steel body opens up to a hollow inside for hiding and storing a propane tank and has large locking wheels for easily moving the grill. Stainless steel handles or the optional clip on wood shelf make storing tools and towels convenient while the residue collection cup collects grease drippings for an easy clean up.
One year comprehensive parts on the entire product. Three years limited parts warranty covering the stainless burner.
Fuego Element Features
- Battery ignition for an easy start-up
- Dual burners allow for versatile direct and indirect cooking
- Controlling the grill is simple with one dial control
- Accessorize the grill with the optional pizza stone or griddle
- Cast iron grill grate which offers superior heat conductivity
|Main Grilling Area:||346 Sq. Inches|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||21 X 21 Inches|
|Total Grilling Area:||346 Sq. Inches|
|Number Of Main Burners:||2 Burners|
|Main Burner Configuration:||All Conventional|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||22000|
|Infrared Main Burner:||No|
|Cooking Grid Material:||Cast Iron|
|Made In USA:||No|
Get answers from our experts
Want to ask a question?
You must be logged in to use this feature.
*Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Usually leaves our warehouse in
3-5 Business Days
Shipping Dimensions & Weight: