Broilmaster R3B Infrared Combination Propane Gas Grill Built In:
Broilmasters R3B Series Infrared Combo gas grills feature two burner styles, infrared and conventional, for a total of 40,000 BTUs of cooking power. With this burner combination, the variety of foods cooked on the grill are endless. Sear steaks with the infrared burner, while cooking vegetables with the conventional burner. Both burners operate independently for a broad temperature range. The Broilmaster Infrared Combo grills also feature 695 square inches of total cooking area, 3 level adjustable cooking grid and multi-position lid stop for more precise temperature control. This grill includes stainless steel built-in kit.
Infrared Combination Grill:
The R3B Infrared Combination Series offer beauty, durability and the convenience of infrared technology and traditional convection at the same time.
- Infrared grill provides a broader temperature range (as low as 350 degrees) and control unmatched in other infrared grills
- Large cast aluminum grill head
- Adjustable 3 level stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Stainless steel control panel with dual control knobs
- 20,000 BTU infrared burner. Up to 20,000 BTU stainless steel tube burner.
- 695 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Push-button electronic ignition
- Stainless steel analog heat indicator
- Charmaster ceramic briquets over stainless tube burner
- Stainless steel retractable warming rack
- Adjustable stainless steel lid stop
- Stainless steel heat sheild
Broilmaster has been manufacturing their Premium Gas Grills right here in the USA since 1966. Broilmaster, which is now owned by Empire Comfort
Systems, has built a reputation for making high-quality, durable gas grills that are packed with innovative features. Due to the history of the
Broilmaster Premium Gas Grill's durability, they are definitely life-long keepers to pass on to generations. Broilmaster strives to produce
high-quality Premium Grills with exceptional performance, so that the backyard chef will always seem like a pro in any outdoor setting.
Broilmaster R3B Series Features
- 695 Square Inches of Total Cooking Area
- Stainless Steel Multi-Level Rod Cooking Grids
- One 20,000 BTU Infrared Burner and One 20,000 BTU Conventional Burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Charmaster Briquets (Over Conventional Burner)
- Analog Heat Indicator
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Lid Stop
- Stainless Steel Retract-A-Rack