- Item #
- Model #
- R3B + BHA
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum construction to last a lifetime
- One infrared burner and one stainless steel tube burner for more cooking versatility
- Adjustable multi-level cooking grid to allow for grilling, baking and warming
- Stainless steel adjustable lid stop for unmatched temperature control
- Stainless steel Retract-A-Rack removes in seconds to make room for turkeys or large roasts
Broilmaster R3B Infrared Combination Propane Gas Grill Built In:
Broilmasters R3B Series Infrared Combo gas grills feature two burner styles, infrared and conventional, for a total of 40,000 BTUs of cooking power. With this burner combination, the variety of foods cooked on the grill are endless. Sear steaks with the infrared burner, while cooking vegetables with the conventional burner. Both burners operate independently for a broad temperature range. The Broilmaster Infrared Combo grills also feature 695 square inches of total cooking area, 3 level adjustable cooking grid and multi-position lid stop for more precise temperature control. This grill includes stainless steel built-in kit.
Broilmaster offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on Aluminum Grill Housing (except paint), Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids, Stainless Steel Griddle, Cast Stainless Steel or Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grids, Select Stainless Steel Components - Cart, Mounting, Bowtie Burner, Side Burner (DPSBSS), Side Burner Housing, and Warming Rack and Stainless Steel Built-in Kit for P3/H3 Grill Head; 10 Year Warranty on H Series Stainless Steel Burner, Side Burner (DPASBC), Side Burner Housing (BSA); 5 Year Warranty on Infrared Burners on R and R3B, Flare Buster Flavor Enhancers, Painted Electro-Galvanized Steel Components and Stainless Steel Smoker Shutter; 2 Year Warranty on Porcelain Coated Steel Briquet Racks, Chrome-Plated Warming Rack, Stainless Steel Flavor Screen and Stainless Steel Heat Shield; 1 Year Warranty on Valves, Knobs, Ignitors, Labels, Hoses, Fittings, Paint on grill head, and all other parts and accessories.
This Item or Brand Was Featured In The Following Articles:
Infrared Combination Grill:
The R3B Infrared Combination Series offer beauty, durability and the convenience of infrared technology and traditional convection at the same time.
- Infrared grill provides a broader temperature range (as low as 350 degrees) and control unmatched in other infrared grills
- Large cast aluminum grill head
- Adjustable 3 level stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Stainless steel control panel with dual control knobs
- 20,000 BTU infrared burner. Up to 20,000 BTU stainless steel tube burner.
- 695 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Push-button electronic ignition
- Stainless steel analog heat indicator
- Charmaster ceramic briquets over stainless tube burner
- Stainless steel retractable warming rack
- Adjustable stainless steel lid stop
- Stainless steel heat sheild
Broilmaster has been manufacturing their Premium Gas Grills right here in the USA since 1966. Broilmaster, which is now owned by Empire Comfort
Systems, has built a reputation for making high-quality, durable gas grills that are packed with innovative features. Due to the history of the
Broilmaster Premium Gas Grill's durability, they are definitely life-long keepers to pass on to generations. Broilmaster strives to produce
high-quality Premium Grills with exceptional performance, so that the backyard chef will always seem like a pro in any outdoor setting.
Broilmaster R3B Series Features
- 695 Square Inches of Total Cooking Area
- Stainless Steel Multi-Level Rod Cooking Grids
- One 20,000 BTU Infrared Burner and One 20,000 BTU Conventional Burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Charmaster Briquets (Over Conventional Burner)
- Analog Heat Indicator
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Lid Stop
- Stainless Steel Retract-A-Rack
|Main Grilling Area:||442 Sq. Inches|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||25 1/2 X 17 Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area:||253 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area:||695 Sq. Inches|
|Number Of Main Burners:||2 Burners|
|Main Burner Configuration:||Hybrid|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||40000|
|Infrared Main Burner:||Yes|
|Cooking Grid Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA:||No|
|Cutout Width:||26 13/16 Inches|
|Cutout Depth:||15 3/8 Inches|
|Cutout Height:||14 Inches|
Standard Freight Shipping:
This item usually ships standard freight, which includes free curb side delivery and lift gate service. This complimentary service is to expedite the process of unloading your package. After placing your order, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to drop off your delivery. The driver will take your delivery off the truck for you, but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You are required to sign for and inspect the product upon arrival. For this reason, it’s extremely important to provide your main contact number at the time of check out.
*Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Usually leaves our warehouse in