Broilmaster R3B Infrared Combination Propane Gas Grill Built In: Broilmasters R3B Series Infrared Combo gas grills feature two burner styles, infrared and conventional, for a total of 40,000 BTUs of cooking power. With this burner combination, the variety of foods cooked on the grill are endless. Sear steaks with the infrared burner, while cooking vegetables with the conventional burner. Both burners operate independently for a broad temperature range. The Broilmaster Infrared Combo grills also feature 695 square inches of total cooking area, V-Channel cooking grids and multi-position lid stop for more precise temperature control. This grill includes stainless steel built-in kit.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum construction to last a lifetime
- One infrared burner and one stainless steel tube burner for more cooking versatility
- V-Channel cooking grid captures drippings, converting them to smoke, adding flavor to your food
- Stainless steel adjustable lid stop for unmatched temperature control
- Stainless steel Retract-A-Rack removes in seconds to make room for turkeys or large roasts
WarrantyBroilmaster offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on Aluminum Grill Housing (except paint), Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids, Stainless Steel Griddle, Cast Stainless Steel or Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grids, Select Stainless Steel Components - Cart, Mounting, Bowtie Burner, Side Burner (DPSBSS), Side Burner Housing, and Warming Rack and Stainless Steel Built-in Kit for P3/H3 Grill Head; 10 Year Warranty on H Series Stainless Steel Burner, Side Burner (DPASBC), Side Burner Housing (BSA); 5 Year Warranty on Infrared Burners on R and R3B, Flare Buster Flavor Enhancers, Painted Electro-Galvanized Steel Components and Stainless Steel Smoker Shutter; 2 Year Warranty on Porcelain Coated Steel Briquet Racks, Chrome-Plated Warming Rack, Stainless Steel Flavor Screen and Stainless Steel Heat Shield; 1 Year Warranty on Valves, Knobs, Ignitors, Labels, Hoses, Fittings, Paint on grill head, and all other parts and accessories.This Item or Brand Was Featured In The Following Articles:Infrared Combination Grill:
The R3B Infrared Combination Series offer beauty, durability and the convenience of infrared technology and traditional convection at the same time.
- Infrared grill provides a broader temperature range (as low as 350 degrees) and control unmatched in other infrared grills
- Large cast aluminum grill head
- Adjustable 3 level stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Stainless steel control panel with dual control knobs
- 20,000 BTU infrared burner. Up to 20,000 BTU stainless steel tube burner.
- 695 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Push-button electronic ignition
- Stainless steel analog heat indicator
- Charmaster ceramic briquets over stainless tube burner
- Stainless steel retractable warming rack
- Adjustable stainless steel lid stop
- Stainless steel heat sheild
Broilmaster has been manufacturing their Premium Gas Grills right here in the USA since 1966. Broilmaster, which is now owned by Empire Comfort Systems, has built a reputation for making high-quality, durable gas grills that are packed with innovative features. Due to the history of the Broilmaster Premium Gas Grill's durability, they are definitely life-long keepers to pass on to generations. Broilmaster strives to produce high-quality Premium Grills with exceptional performance, so that the backyard chef will always seem like a pro in any outdoor setting.
Broilmaster R3B Series Features
- 695 Square Inches of Total Cooking Area
- Stainless Steel Multi-Level Rod Cooking Grids
- One 20,000 BTU Infrared Burner and One 20,000 BTU Conventional Burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Charmaster Briquets (Over Conventional Burner)
- Analog Heat Indicator
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Lid Stop
- Stainless Steel Retract-A-Rack
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price Free Shipping ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Ships in 24-48 Hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 114 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we'll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we'll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we'll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we'll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final.. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our Simple Online Form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
The R Series Collection
This item has not yet been reviewed.
Question & Answer
Want to ask a question about this product?
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broilmaster R3B Infrared Combination Propane Gas Grill Built In? Be the first to ask!