- Only ceramic grill made in the USA!
- Ceramic design retains heat and moisture for absolute best bbq flavor
- Features a high sitting lid, great for cooking whole chickens or turkeys
- Reversible cooking grates allow to you to cook at different temperatures
- Cook a wide variety of foods, including steaks, chicken, pork, pizza, vegetables...you name it!
Out of Stock (this item is currently unavailable).
Free BBQ Tool Set!
- View other Primo brand products.
Receive a free 14 Piece Deluxe BBQ Tool Set with purchase of a Primo grill!
- SuperCeramic is protected by a lead-free and scratch-resistant glaze
- 280 square inches of cooking area in a compact round grill design
- Ceramic technology and porcelain-coated cooking grates ensure even heating across the entire grill surface
- Primo has one of the highest sitting lids on the market
- Proudly Made in the USA
Primo Ceramic Kamado Charcoal Smoker Grill - Large Round: Choose Primo and experience the best in kamado style charcoal cooking. The Primo Large Round Kamado Charcoal Smoker Grill is a large sized grill with the classic round kamado shape. This grill features easy to clean and porcelain-coated cooking grates, as well as one of the highest sitting lids on the market which is great for cooking whole chickens. This kamado style grill is made in the USA, unlike its competition, and constructed with premium grade Primo SuperCeramics and coated with a protective, lead-free, and scratch-resistant porcelain glaze. The Primo Large Round Grill efficiently retains and evenly distributes heat across the 280 square inches of cooking surface, perfect for maintaining a consistent temperature. Smoke meat at temperatures as low as 180 degrees Fahrenheit, or turn up the heat to more than 500 degrees Fahrenheit for searing and grilling. Use the cast iron chimney cap, stainless steel lower vent door, and easy to read thermometer for monitoring and keeping a precise temperature. The easy lift-and-lock hinge system keeps the lid raised in place, and the soft-close felt gasket protects the ceramic while opening and closing the lid using the cool touch cypress handle. Heat-safe ceramic feet are available to stabilize your Primo and are needed when the grill sits on a combustible surface (sold separately). The variety of accessories allows flexibility in cooking a never ending list of delicious meals. Choosing a Primo kamado style grill is a decision you will never regret.
- 21 1/2 inches
- 30 inches
- 29 inches
- 150 pounds
WarrantyPrimo warrants all ceramic parts for twenty years, five years for all metal parts (excluding cast-iron parts), one year for all cast-iron parts, and 30 days on the thermometers and felt gaskets. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any parts which, under normal use, Primo determines, after reasonable examination, to be defective.Primo Grills
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 30 Inches Width 21 1/2 Inches Depth 29 Inches Weight 150 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price Free Shipping ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Ships in 1-3 Business Days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 30 Inches Shipping Height 39 1/4 Inches Shipping Length 30 Inches Shipping Weight 200 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we'll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we'll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we'll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we'll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final.. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our Simple Online Form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
This item has not yet been reviewed.
Question & Answer
Want to ask a question about this product?
Why is the Primo ceramic warranty only 20 years when others such as Kamado Joe are lifetime warranties?
Primo is the only ceramic grill company to offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by a 20-Year Guarantee. Surprisingly, most people don't realize that a lifetime warranty is defined by each state, not the company offering it. Some states determine that a lifetime warranty can be as little as a few years. Primo's limited lifetime warranty with a 20-year guarantee assures that your new grill is covered for many years of use and enjoyment. Reply
How much charcoal does this grill hold?
To achieve maximum temperature, fill your fire bowl approximately one inch above the air holes that are located in the bottom third of the fire bowl. A common error is adding too much charcoal. Lump size will affect how long the charcoal burns, so you’ll need to experiment and become familiar with the amount of charcoal needed if you’re grilling for one hour versus smoking for eight hours. Each size grill will need a bit different charcoal amounts depending on how you are cooking and for how long. Reply
Should I choose the oval or round size?
The Primo will be a great choice no matter what size but there are a few things to consider when deciding on which size would be best for your needs. What are you grilling most often and for how many? If you have a small family most often and you are grilling things like burgers, chicken or even pizza then Large Round would be perfect for you. If you are cooking for lager groups like 6 or more or you are more prone to foods like ribs and brisket (the ones that take up more space) you would be a perfect candidate for the Oval grills. Determining what size will be solely based on how much you cook at once. 4-6 I would recommend the Oval Large. Any entertaining going on? Larger groups of 6 or more, you will likely be happier with the Oval XL. Just you and your spouse? The Oval Jr is a great 2 person grill for you and will usually be more than enough. Reply
How do you use the heat deflector?
Heat deflectors are used for indirect or "low and slow" cooking. The idea is to create a convection type of cooking. The heated air will cook your food, as opposed to flame directly cooking your food, from the bottom up. The Heat Deflector is positioned below your cooking grid, causing the heat to rise and to roll through the entire smoker. You can do wet or dry indirect cooking. This basic setup will provide you with dry indirect cooking. For any recipe you have that needs "wet" indirect cooking, you will place a pan of liquid directly on top of the deflector plate and below the cooking grid. We have several videos on how to use the heat deflector to cook may different recipes. If you would like to check out some of those videos and recipes, click the link below to our YouTube.com channel and have Chef Tony walk you through all the steps and get you some really great recipes for your next cookout!! http://www.youtube.com/user/bbqguys Reply