Smokin Tex Electric Smoker Standard Features
- Easy to use - Load wood and food, set the temperature, and shut the door.
- No attention required during cooking.
- Thermostat is calibrated from 100 - 250 degrees for even temperature control.
- Double wall insulation and no draft cooking produces a consistently moist and tender product.
- Safe - does not get hot to the touch.
- Easy to move around.
- Easy to clean - grills and racks go into the dishwasher.
- Use any dry hardwood - pellets, chips, or chunks.
- Smoker arrives assembled and ready to use.
Options & Upgrades
- Cold smoke fish, cheese, pasta and more with the cold smoke plate.
- Make the best jerky with the Jerky Dryer.
- Use the Seafood Grill and never have small items fall through the grill grates again.
- Smoke ribs with ease with the Rib Rack (available for the 1500 and 1500-C models only) or a set of rib hooks (available for all models).
- Control the moisutre content of your food using the Deflector Plate (available for the 1500 and 1500-C models only).
- Smoke with wood chips or pellets using the Wood Chip Insert Box.
- Raise your 1300 or 1400 series smoker off the ground with the stainless Smoker Cart.